Experience Being Broke

Today is December 23, 2012. Whoa, it's been a month and a day since I first posted here. I have never practiced the name of my blog since I created this. I'm not dismayed but this is an experience.

Just so you know, before November ended, I have spent for my travel in Manila for 5 days with a budget of P15K including the round trip airfare, the stay, the food and shopping. Anyway, I saved for that. It also happened that my full-time job ended.

Here comes December. Although I have received money from my part time job during the first few weeks, it's all gone. I paid some of the bills then enjoyed eating out a lot. The result, I have no money left in my pocket.

So, I'm not being practical and frugal. But I don't regret what I've spent for. As of the moment, I just received few amounts from my part time job. I still have other bills I need to pay though. I am so tight with my money right now and thinking if this could survive until the New Year?

What were your thoughts when you were broke? Do you have any solutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment