Introduction

I just decided today to start my own personal finance blog. I still don't know what would be the name of this but for now I'll use this Living Practical and Frugal. Since there are still few more days before Christmas, I think it's time that I could monitor all my expenses. Honestly, I am not the type of person who keeps a list of what I spend for. I have a feeling that I would regret it later on.

I spend because I love to. Anyway, I spend because I think I have enough money. But don't worry, I already made a budget before spending which I had no regrets at all. May be because I always pay myself first and spend anything what is left.

Well, let's just see if I could see another improvement with my financial journey for the year 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment