I took the chance for having an extra income online. I was very patient of applying jobs and even rejected several times. I started doing fixed-price jobs with a little earning as long as I could get a positive feedback from a client. Then I got an hourly job which I charged for a dollar which was part-time.
While I was an employee, I couldn't help but to compare the charge per hour with this online job. The dollar at that time was at P45 and the full-time employment was at minimum wage. After few months of being a regular employee, I had hyper acidity and decided to pass my resignation letter. I realized that if I focus on being a freelancer, I could have a great opportunity. Also, I will have my own time working without a boss around. But before I resigned, I made sure that I set aside a savings account.
Some of the freelance job you want to have:
- Content Writer
- Graphic Designer
- Illustration jobs
- Web Designer
- Photographer
- Virtual Assistant
I am happy to say that freelancing helped me a lot because I love and I enjoy what I do in the first place. I was able to learn some things from mentors and clients and gained new skills. When I was a college student, I visioned myself to work as a freelancer and just stay at home.
Do you enjoy working as an employee or freelancer?
Do you enjoy working as an employee or freelancer?
Hi there. I am also a freelancer working full time on the same portal. It is a must for my situation to engage in online job than being a conventional employee. Great thing that I love what I am doing- I am a content writer BTW but on most occasions especially now- with so many chores at home and in my small business I feel very tired and unable to produce the output that I intend to achieve. Yes- there is such a thing as "writer's block" and it's been affecting me for weeks now- I had zero production this week (nga-nga) sad to say and still trying to regain my work focus. Probably I am too tired taking care of family and business plus online work all at the same time. Imagine I am only sleeping 3 hours or less per day on an average. Just want it to share this simple sentiment I am sure you'll know what I am going through. Nice job here- kudos to you!
ReplyDelete